Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and nationwide. We take pride in working across the country and beyond from our Richmond, Virginia headquarters. We leverage the depth of knowledge of the FON Global Alliance on projects with large geographic and service line requirements.
Our appraisal experience includes assets in the following industries: mining, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, chemicals and gas – including refineries, network and internet services, print and online media, industrial products, consumer products, agricultural, food and food processing, packaging, hospitality, construction, engineering, steel and metal products, energy and utilities, defense, aviation, boating, automotive, and telecommunications.
- Virginia Personal Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Hampton Roads, Chesapeake, Newport News, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg, Danville, Harrisonburg, and Charlottesville
- Washington DC Area Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Tysons, Vienna, Manassas, and Fredericksburg
- Maryland Personal Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Baltimore, Gaithersburg, Wilmington, Dover, Salisbury, Rockville, Bowie, Frederick, Annapolis, and DelMarVa Peninsula
- North Carolina Personal Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: The Research Triangle Park, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount, Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, Asheville, Charlotte, The Outer Banks, Wilmington, and Gastonia
- Georgia Personal Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Augusta, Macon, Athens, Marietta, Helen, Savannah, Alpharetta, and Atlanta
- South Carolina Personal Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Spartanburg, Charleston, and Greenville
- West Virginia Property, Plant and Equipment Appraisals: Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown and Wheeling
We have the ability and experience performing valuations across the globe; location is not a limiting factor. Local to the mid-Atlantic and southeast regions of the United States, we offer valuation services throughout: Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and beyond. This includes valuations for tax (personal property ad valorem), disputes and litigation, purchase price allocations (ASC 805 / IFRS 3), insurance, financing and SBA lending, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, transfer pricing, impairments (ASC 350 / IAS 36), and a variety of accounting purposes under US GAAP and IFRS.
Specializing in personal property, plant, machinery, and equipment appraisals, we have valued a wide range of fixed assets. We work with certified and accredited experts, including members of the American Society of Appraisers, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Appraisal Institute, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, and Chartered Public Accountants.
Please Contact Us for more information.
Virginia Based, Serving the World At Large.
Image © Maphill / CC BY-ND